Welcome to the GM's Day sale! From now through March 15th, this title has been marked down by 30%! For more values, visit our GM's Day sale page.
The first adventure pack for use with FLASHING BLADES. Included in this package are four complete adventures and several bonus sections. Herein can be found:
* THE FENCING MASTER: A complete adventure involving fencing schools and their rivalries, as well as a rescue mission to the south of France.
* THE GRAND THEATRE: A complete adventure built upon espionage and the influence of powerful figures, all compounded by the rivalry between King and Cardinal and between the King's Musketeers and the Cardinal's Guard.
* THE GREAT MARKSMANSHIP TOURNAMENT: An adventure of pomp and ceremony during the official celebrations marking French military victories with subplots of intrigue and danger.
* SCAVENGER HUNT: A humorous quest through the streets of Seventeenth Century Paris, interspersed with typical encounters in a major city.
* EXOTIC ITEMS: A new section on exotic and interesting items that were becoming popular of fashionable in Paris during the Seventeenth Century.
* A GUIDE TO PARIS: A new section on exotic and interesting items that were becoming popular or fashionable in Paris during the Seventeenth Century.
* A GUIDE TO PARIS: A view of Paris in the Seventeenth Century discussing major buildings and their functions, neighborhoods and backgrounds.
* THE RUMORMILL: A source of rumors for any campaign to use as a starting point for many adventures or to add subplots of overall background to an adventure in progress.