Document is 13 pages (cover + 10 pages of figure flats + 1 page of rocketship markers + 1 page of templates); figure pages are at 300 dpi, high quality, total file size 4,928 KB.
* "Humanoid" figure flats (normal, small and large size) are presented in tri-fold format at about 25mm scale (each flat is about 1.25" tall, with eye-level for a normal humanoid at about 1" tall).
* Certain larger creatures (and the rocketship markers) are presented as two-sided profile figures.
* Bird Men and Spider Men, despite being normal-sized entities in the game, are presented on Large Models (so there's room for their wings or legs, without making the main body dwarfed).
* Includes 35 figure flats (of varying sizes) of persons and creatures pulled from artwork in the Slipstream RPG. (Creators of the original work are credited at the bottom of each relevant page.)
* Includes 102 figure flats with original artwork (plus a few duplicates and slight pose alterations) of characters meant to represent NPCs from the book adventures, and a few playable alien races. Not all PC-playable races are represented this time around; the focus was primarily on combatant NPCs from the book adventures.
* Also includes a page of 9 "rocketship markers" for use in marking ship locations in chases and space battles, using rocketship artwork from the book, and a page of "webbing" templates (large, medium and small).