Tendril’s Oak Inn
Tendril’s Oak Inn is a medieval fantasy location in a woodland's edge setting. The three-story inn has a full basement with a secret room and passage to a secret entrance. Across the muddy courtyard, there is a two-story stable and bunkhouse.
Included in Tendril’s Oak Inn are a total of 59 pages of maps which consist of:
- Four full color overview drawings and four printer friendly, black & white overview drawings--one for each level--each with a one square equals 5 feet grid.
- Four full color, tileable battlemat drawings and four printer friendly, black & white tileable battlemat drawings--one for each level--each with 72:1 grid for miniatures.
- Four black & white player scratch maps--one for each level.
Battlemats, both in full color and in black & white, consist of:
- Cellar----Four 8x10 tiles for the 'known' space and nine 8x10 tiles including the secret room and passage.
- Ground floor--Nine 8x10 tiles showing the inn and immediate surrounds.
- First floor--Six 8x10 tiles.
- Second floor--Six 8x10 tiles.
Tendril's Oak Inn includes a 10 page PDF which contains descriptions of the key NPCs and locations in the inn. It also includes half a dozen suggested adventure hooks to utilize the NPCs and the locations in and around the inn.
Encompass™ products provide game masters with settings and locations to enhance and expand the role playing experience they provide to their players. Each Encompass™ product includes high resolution, full color and black & white overview drawings. It also includes battlemats for the setting as well as player scratch maps. All the drawings are in PDF format for easy printing.
Also from Encompass