Mad Wizard's Laboratory
The Mad Wizard's Laboratory is a 4 level 'tower'. Rather than stand high above the terrain, however, this tower extends down into the ground. It is accessible either through the dungeon of a castle ruin or through a hillside cave.
Included in Mad Wizard's Laboratory are a total of 123 pages of maps which consist of:
- Five full color overview drawings and five printer friendly, black & white overview drawings--one for each level--each with a one square equals 5 feet grid.
- Five full color, tileable battlemat drawings and five printer friendly, black & white tileable battlemat drawings--one for each level--each with 72:1 grid for miniatures.
- Five black & white player scratch maps--one for each level.
Battlemats, both in full color and in black & white, consist of:
- Ground Level--36 LTR tiles showing the castle ruins and surrounds.
- First Level--10 LTR tiles
- Second Level--8 LTR tiles.
- Third level--6 LTR tiles.
- Fourth Level--4 LTR tiles.
Mad Wizard's Laboratory includes an 8 page PDF which contains descriptions of the key NPCs and locations in the 'tower'. It also includes some suggested adventure hooks to utilize the NPCs and the locations in and around the setting.
Encompass™ products provide game masters with settings and locations to enhance and expand the role playing experience they provide to their players. Each Encompass™ product includes high resolution, full color and black & white overview drawings. It also includes battlemats for the setting as well as player scratch maps. All the drawings are in PDF format for easy printing.
Also from Encompass