Welcome to the GM's Day sale! From now through March 15th, this title has been marked down by 30%! For more values, visit our GM's Day sale page. The Octagon
The Octagon is a 3 level residential castle sitting on a hilltop. Inspired by a real life fortress, The Octagon is so named because of its shape. The fortress is an octagonal prism with an octagonal tower at each corner. Each floor has 8 rooms and in its center is an eight-sided courtyard.
Included in The Octagon are a total of 72 pages of maps which consist of:
- Four full color overview drawings and four printer friendly, black & white overview drawings--one for each level and one surrounds view--each with a one square equals 5 feet grid.
- Three full color, tileable battlemat drawings and three printer friendly, black & white tileable battlemat drawings--one for each level--each with 72:1 grid for miniatures.
- Four black & white player scratch maps--one for each level and one surrounds view.
Battlemats, both in full color and in black & white, consist of:
- Ground Level--16 LTR tiles showing the castle and surrounds.
- Second Level--12 LTR tiles.
- Third level--12 LTR tiles.
The Octagon includes an 7 page PDF which contains descriptions of the key NPCs and locations in the castle. It also includes some suggested adventure hooks to utilize the NPCs and the locations in and around the setting.
Encompass™ products provide game masters with settings and locations to enhance and expand the role playing experience they provide to their players. Each Encompass™ product includes high resolution, full color and black & white overview drawings. It also includes battlemats for the setting as well as player scratch maps. All the drawings are in PDF format for easy printing.
Also from Encompass