Finger and Toe Models announce its latest release: SCI-BLOCKS, the science fiction terrain building set.
SCI-BLOCKS are stackable, and the set includes brackets to keep the stacks from shifting when your friends bump them. Included are:
• six, four, and two 6 inch squares,
• two by four and two by six,
• a two by four inch ramp–all one inch high,
• three walkways (two, four, and six inch spans) that fit onto the blocks,
• hexagonal shipping containers,
• oil drum,
• pipe segments,
• a barricade,
• and two specially designed objective markers.
Visit Finger and Toe’s new blog at www.fingerandtoe.com for more detailed pictures and a discussion of their use.
A special note for those of us with younger gamer friends and family: this is the perfect set to get them started in modeling. The pieces assemble quickly and easily, and work like building blocks. The two largest blocks have internal braces so they won’t sag under heavier metal miniatures. You might need to help with those. They’re also perfect with little green army men–and if a block gets smooshed by little fingers playing like little fingers do, print another and have fun together.
Finger and Toe: “Because they don’t cost you an arm and a leg,”
affordable scenery and model sets for wargamers.