Welcome to the GM's Day sale! From now through March 15th, this title has been marked down by 30%! For more values, visit our GM's Day sale page. Thundermaul Castle
Thundermaul Castle is a fully detailed motte and bailey castle suitable for use in any fantasy campaign. You can populate the castle yourself, or use the powerful tribe we include with the release. The single story keep sits high atop a tall man-made hill (motte). A strong palisade circles the keep and the bailey. An earthen berm and moat provide front line defenses for the castle.
Included in Thundermaul Castle are a total of 60 pages of maps which consist of:
- Six full color overview drawings and six printer friendly, black & white overview drawings--one each for 5 of the significant buildings in the castle (alehouse, bakehouse, granary, keep and stable) with a one square equals 5 feet grid and one overview drawing for the castle.
- Five full color, tileable battlemat drawings and five printer friendly, black & white tileable battlemat drawings--one for each of the significant buildings in the castle (alehouse, bakehouse, granary, keep and stable)--each with 72:1 grid for miniatures.
- One strategy map of the overview of the castle with a one square equals 5 feet grid.
- Six black & white player scratch maps--one for the castle and one each for 5 of the significant buildings in the castle (alehouse, bakehouse, granary, keep and stable).
Battlemats, both in full color and in black & white, consist of:
- Alehouse--two 8x10 tiles
- Bakehouse-- two 8x10tiles
- Granary--two 8x10 tiles.
- Keep--four 8x10 tiles.
- Stable--four 8x10 tiles.
Thundermaul Castle includes a 7 page PDF which contains descriptions of the key NPCs and locations in the castle. It also includes several suggested adventure hooks to utilize the NPCs and the locations in and around the setting.
Encompass™ products provide game masters with settings and locations to enhance and expand the role playing experience they provide to their players. Each Encompass™ product includes high resolution, full color and black & white overview drawings. It also includes battlemats for the setting as well as player scratch maps. All the drawings are in PDF format for easy printing.
Also from Encompass