Every village must make its own arrangements with the spirit world, and they depend upon wise men and women to speak to those spirits and the primal forces they command. These people are witch doctors, and they use the powers of the spirit world to strike down their enemies with fire, lightning, spirit, and earth.
These are powerful forces, and each witch doctor chooses how to use them. Some demand service or payment for their intercession with the spirits. Others wander like nomads and deal with the creatures that threaten the places they visit. Some, eternally loyal to their duty, are patient protectors of sacred places. These powers are raw and primal -- unrefined and crude, some say -- but you understand their power. It is up to you how you will use it.
This is the Witch Doctor player class, the most ambitious undertaking yet from the minds at One Bad Egg. Author Rob Donoghue brings you a brand-new, fully-formed player class featuring:
- 93 new powers, from the Evil Eye to the Heart of Storms, from the Serpent of Fire to The Spine of the World.
- Innovative new class features such as the Witch Doctor's mask -- will you serve the ancestors, the elements, or the wild?
- Three paragon paths tailored for taking the Witch Doctor into the next tier: the Fang of the Wild, the Spirit Hunter, and the Thunder Caller.
- 24 new feats designed to add versatility to any non-martial character -- not just your Witch Doctor.
- 13 new magic items to give the Witch Doctor full artifact support, including nine varieties of medicine stick
- 3 new rituals tailored for this new class
- 3 new Witch Doctor adversaries (one for each tier) and the monster building template used to create them, from Karthana The Death Wind, harpy-terror of the high seas, to the deadly Lich Doctor, and The Master of Flame who prides himself on his coffee.
- A detailed encounter scenario for Karthana, suitable for heroic tier play
- All 93 powers are rendered as ready for your use. No extra work -- just print, cut, and play!
Delve Deeper Into the Shroud!