Stop at the White Wyvern Inn, a way inn just next to the nearest city. Taste the famous Wyvern Ale and get in the more recent gossip, but beware, the inn has more secrets than you imagine...
Brad Barrox, an old, retired hunter and his wife, the lovely Erma, runs the White Wyvern Inn. It is said Brad built the inn over the ruins of an ancient building he discovered during his old adventuring days. All that remains of the ancient palace is the white wyvern mosaic featured now on the taproom floor.
The White Wyvern inn is a mandatory stop for each traveler going in the nearby great city, since the ruby-red wine produced by Brad and the Frosted Wyvern Ale are superb and unique drinks..
This product details a way inn with stables and cellar. It contains a Referee Map and 25 customizable tiles
The Referee map and Some tiles (with different degrees of customization)
This product line brings you simple tiles for your favorite RPGs. In each product you will find a whole fantasy location fully fleshed out in miniature-scale tiles with the usual Øone’s top-notch customization capabilities. The B&W maps are simple, line art battlemaps you can customize to suit your needs and then print.
These tiles are accurate, detailed, inexpensive and no ink-eaters.
In each B&W product you’ll find:
• A Referee map detailing a fantasy location
• The whole location broken in US Letter sheets in miniature scale (each sheet contains a 8x10 inches tile)
• A short description of each area of the location with suggested plots
The Rule the Dungeon© Feature
This Øone’s exclusive feature allows you to customize the look of your map by adding the furniture, toggle the grid, hide the room numbers and much more.
On the Referee Map, you will find a big “Rule the Dungeon” button.
By clicking on this button some options will be shown, as detailed below. A checkmark will appear beside the options active.
The options available could vary with products, below is a list of the most common options included in B&W products:
• Text: toggle room numbers and tile numbers.
• Tiling: toggle the page tiling (Referee Map only)
• Furniture: toggle furniture
• Doors: toggle doors
• Square/Hex Grid: toggle square grid and hexagonal grid
• No Grid: turn off the grid
• Black Fill: toggle the black in the walls
• Grey Fill: toggle the grey fill in the walls
• No Fill: toggle the white fill in the walls
• All: toggle default state/empty state (with just the walls).
• Vector Graphics: get always maximum print resolution
• Fully Bookmarked
• Enhanced Navigation and Printing: Clicking on the Referee Map gives you choices for navigation and printing