Northland Cathedral and Crypt
Northland cathedral is a fully detailed, multi-level cathedral and crypts for any fantasy campaign. Below the ground level cathedral, secret rooms are hidden off the main crypt as well as a 3 level ‘pit’ containing a treasure room and dungeon room. Populate the cathedral with your own NPCs or use the ones included in the package along with adventure hooks to draw your players into Northland.
Included in Northland Cathedral are over 118 pages of maps which consist of:
- Four full color overview drawings and four printer friendly, black & white overview drawings including the crypt with and without secret rooms.
- Four full color, tileable battlemat drawings and four printer friendly, black & white tileable battlemat drawings--including the crypt with and without secret rooms--each with 72:1 grid for miniatures.
- Four black & white player scratch maps including the crypt with and without secret rooms.
- Four 50 pixels per 5 feet PNGs images including the crypt with and without secret rooms for virtual tabletop.
The battlemats are printable on LTR or A4. They come both in full color and in black & white, and consist of:
- Ground Level--twenty-eight 8x10 tiles
- Crypt Level--twelve 8x10 tiles
- The Pit--three 8x10 tiles
The Northland Cathedral includes a 9 page PDF which contains descriptions of the key NPCs and locations in the cathedral. It also includes several suggested adventure hooks to utilize the NPCs and the locations in and around the setting.
Encompass™ products provide game masters with settings and locations to enhance and expand the role playing experience they provide to their players. Each Encompass™ product includes high resolution, full color and black & white overview drawings. It also includes battlemats for the setting as well as player scratch maps. All the drawings are in PDF format for easy printing.
Also from Encompass