Lich's Mansion and Mausoleums
Lich’s Mansion is a four level, fully detailed, dilapidated mansion and mausoleums. Populate the setting with your own NPCs or use the ones included in the package. Also included are adventure hooks to draw your players in or you can use the setting as an abandoned property or haunted house.
Included in Lich's Mansion are 98 pages of maps which consist of:
- Five full color overview drawings.
- Five full color, tileable battlemat drawings with color background and five full color, tileable battlemat drawings with white background--each with 72:1 grid for miniatures.
- Five black & white player scratch maps.
- Five 50 pixels per 5 feet PNGs images for virtual tabletop.
The battlemats are printable on LTR or A4. They come both in full color and consist of:
- Ground Level--eight 8x10 tiles
- Cellar -- two 8x10 tiles
- Second Floor--eight 8x10 tiles
- Attic--eight 8x10 tiles
- Mausoleums--eighteen 8x10 tiles
Lich's Mansion includes a 7 page PDF which contains descriptions of the key NPCs and locations in the mansion. It also includes suggested adventure hooks to utilize the NPCs and the locations in and around the setting.
Encompass™ products provide game masters with settings and locations to enhance and expand the role playing experience they provide to their players. Each Encompass™ product includes high resolution, full color overview drawings. It also includes battlemats for the setting as well as player scratch maps. All the drawings are in PDF format for easy printing.
Also from Encompass