RPG Countdown (6 May 2009; #4)
Time has come to lay your claim to the throne of Cthonia! Take your first steps into Terra, the world of the Feudal Lords Campaign Setting.
Adventurer's Guide to Cthonia features a variety of new rules to create a dark medieval fantasy setting where peasants toil under the watchful eye of feudal lords and all fear the Inquisition.
This product provides Players and Game Masters with the following for thrilling play:
- A full description of the Cthonia, including the roles races and classes play
- Two multiclass characters: Noble and Possessed
- New rules for acquiring noble titles from esquire to king and collecting taxes
- Who will you pledge yourself to: rules for joining the Cthonian Royal Court, Inquisition, Marauders of Welhan, and the Veiled Coven
- Issue commands and scribe writs
- New equipment including armor, weapons, and magic items
- Over 140 powers featuring new keywords (Wild Soul and Relic) as well as two sources (Bloodline and Infernal)
- 55 feats with three new types: Fatigue, Lineage, and Regional
- Make an authentic Feudal Lords character with over 32 professions and a medieval caste system
- 11 paragon paths including the Feudal Lord, Inquisitor General, Kingmaker, Knight-errant, Guildmaster, and much more
- 2 epic destinies: Holy Soveriegn and Once and Future Monarch
Don't walk through the lands of Cthonia unprepared as you struggle against powerful feudal lords and inquisitive church overlords.
Although designed for the Feudal Lords Campaign SettingTM, this product easily adapts into your favorite campaign or adventures as a "drop-in" region ready for exploration.
BECOME A FAN AT ALEA PUBLISHING GROUP'S FACEBOOK PAGE! Get sneak peaks of upcoming products, discuss house rules, and much more.
DUNGEONS & DRAGONS Compatibility Logo ™ & © Wizards of the Coast in the USA and other countries. Used with permission.