Bruemet Keep is a three level, fully detailed, shell keep. Populate the setting with your own NPCs or use the ones included in the package. In the package, Bruemet Keep is home to an aspiring merchant prince who plans to restore the old stronghold and use it as a base for his business empire. Included are adventure hooks to draw your players in or you can use the setting as a defensible fortress or the residence for a wealthy lord.
Included in Bruemet Keep are 81 pages of maps which consist of:
- Three full color overview drawings.
- Three full color, tileable battlemat drawings with color background and three full color, tileable battlemat drawings with white background--each with 72:1 grid for miniatures.
- Three black & white player scratch maps.
- Three 50 pixels per 5 feet PNGs images for virtual tabletop.
The battlemats are printable on LTR or A4. They come both in full color and consist of:
- Ground Level--twenty five 8x10 tiles
- Second Floor--twenty five 8x10 tiles
- Third Floor--twenty five 8x10 tiles
Bruemet Keep includes a 6 page PDF which contains descriptions of the key NPCs and locations in the keep It also includes suggested adventure hooks to utilize the NPCs and the locations in and around the setting.
Encompass™ products provide game masters with settings and locations to enhance and expand the role playing experience they provide to their players. Each Encompass™ product includes high resolution, full color overview drawings. It also includes battlemats for the setting as well as player scratch maps. All the drawings are in PDF format for easy printing.
Also from Encompass