Adventure in the Victorian Era!
The Imperial Age is a genre book for True20 Adventure Roleplaying set in the late Victorian era, circa 1880-1900. This book contains everything you need to run True20 games set in the last two decades of the Nineteenth Century.
The Imperial Age is a toolkit. You can add or discard as much as you like, based on the needs of your campaign. The 270-page rulebook features:
- Genre information, a brief overview of the world of the late Nineteenth Century, and a timeline.
- An in-depth look at London, useful for campaigns set in the seat of the British Empire.
- New hero creation rules that are broadly applicable to all Imperial Age campaigns. Here you'll find new backgrounds, skills, feats, drawbacks, and equipment. We also offer a hard currency option for Narrators that prefer to conduct business in hard currency rather than wealth levels.
- Fighting styles appropriate for Victorian heroes, including Sherlock Holmes' baritsu, as well as dramatic rules for chases.
- Chapters covering several Victorian-era genres, including Adventure Stories (including rules for mass combat and traps), Detective Stories (featuring information on crafting mysteries), Horror Stories (with rules on fear, terror, and corruption), Steam Stories (including rules for inventions), and much more!
A print version of this supplement is available for order at Adamant Entertainment's website
Requires True20 Adventure Roleplaying by Green Ronin Publishing for Use.