Land Hoarding, Castle Constructing, Graph Paper Junkies Unite!
Ever wanted to design your character's property down to the details but couldn't find a suitable set of rules? Want to know exactly, value wise, the ability to own land would be? Are you craving some other venture to spend your ill begotten gold on? Simply wanting some need for all that hex and graph paper you recently purchased?
If you can answer yes to any of the above questions, then this book is for you!
The Land And Home Guide focuses on one's ability to get land, legally hold the rights to such property, build a dwelling on their little plot of existence, and maybe do some farming in between clearing out the dungeons. Included within the pages that make up this utterly useful tome are the following...
- Information for wielding the right to possess and/or purchase land.
- Prices for different types of land. From woodlands and rural property to city lots and underground terrain, this guide covers it!
- Rules on handling mixed varieties of terrain and for upgrading owned properties.
- A format for designing all sorts of dwellings, broken down into individual five square foot sections.
- Information for choosing upgraded or downgraded building qualities.
- A quick and easy price guide for furniture.
- A chapter on landscaping that covers general digging and the construction of wells, trails, roads, and bridges.
- A section on agriculture covering various types of crops and the expenses of farming.
Don't let the party's barbarian talk you into drinking away your fortune or storing your gold indefinitely in your pack mare's saddlebags, you've got a dream cottage to invest in!