Welcome to the GM's Day sale! From now through March 15th, this title has been marked down by 30%! For more values, visit our GM's Day sale page.
RPG Countdown (12 August 2009; #6)
Rules Set: 4E (GSL)
Get to know your character!
Player Options: Flaws and Merits provides an opportunity to get in depth when developing or growing or character. This new option allows you to choose flaws and merits based on your character role with solid game mechanics to back up the role-play. Do you have a remorseful warlord or a befuddled, aged wizard? Are you a thrillseeking rogue with a brutal streak or a druid wishing to teach others the skills they need to survive?
This product provides Players and Game Masters with the following for thrilling play:
- A full description of how merits and flaws work, including additional reward options for outstanding role-play.
- 52 flaws - a new type of mechanic for getting extra feats.
- 28 Merits - a new type of feat that can only be taken when you first take a flaw.
- 24 Flaw and Merit combinations for all the 4th Edition GSL character builds.
- Advice on how to adjust the flaw and merit system to suit you gaming style.
This is where role-play and statistics collide.
Writer: Joshua Raynack
APG401, 16 pages, $1.95