Fine Old World craftsmanship...
The bolt-action rifle was the infantry rifle of choice for the first decades of the 20th century; the assault rifle for the last. Between these two eras, though, a different and lethal breed of firearm ruled the battlefield. No plastic-clad poodle-shooters or effete science fiction props, the battle rifles of the early Cold War were solid, sturdy, and lethal. For the rifleman who wants range and punch in a package with classic aesthetics and the weight of history, there's still no substitute...
Shooter's Guide: Cold Warriors is 93 Games Studio's fourth weapon supplement for the Twilight: 2013 roleplaying game. It includes detailed Reflex System traits for 16 battle rifles and their variants, ranging from the first pre-WWII examples of the breed to those of the middle Cold War. This dual-statted product also provides traits for agents to deploy these weapons in Spycraft 2.0 missions. Lock and load, rifleman - the Known-Distance Range awaits!
Full Weapons List:
- Ag-42 and Ag-42B (6.5x55mm)
- AVS-36 (7.62x54mm)
- Beretta BM5, BM59 Alpini and BM59 Mk. IV (7.62x51mm)
- CETME Model B (7.62x51mm)
- FG 42 (8mm Mauser)
- FN 49 (7mm Mauser, 7.62x51mm, .30-06, 7.65mm Argentine, 8mm Mauser)
- FN FAL, FAL Para, FALO, and L1A1 SLR (7.62x51mm)
- G41(M), G41(W)
- G43 (8mm Mauser)
- H&K G3A3, G3A4, and G3KA4 (7.62x51mm)
- Hakim (8mm Mauser) and Rashid (7.62x39mm)
- Howa Type 64 (7.62x51mm)
- M14 (7.62x51mm)
- MAS-49 (7.5x54mm MAS)
- SiG SG 510 (7.62x51mm) and Stgw 57 (7.5x55mm)
- SiG SG 542 (7.62x51mm)
- SVT-38, SVT-40 andAVT-40 (7.62x54mm)