Do you need more monsters and mutations for your post-apocalyptic, sci-fi, or fantasy game? If so, Creatures of the Wastelands: A Menagerie of Mutants and Mutations is what you are looking for! Fully compatible with Mutant Future - as well as Labyrinth Lord and other games that use the familiar "Basic D&D" rules introduced in the 1970s - this revised and expanded edition of Skirmisher Publishing LLC's popular book includes:
* A Foreword by Mutant Future role-playing game creator Daniel Proctor.
* More than 200 new creatures, including the terrible Great Mother, several mutant dinosaurs, the warlike Lumbricid, the insidious Silver Sheet, and the mysterious Smart Stones.
* More than 50 mutations, including the new the Parasite mutation type and a number of Plant mutations.
* Several odds-and-ends, including new terrain types, new materials, and a number of non-creature hazards.
* Original illustrations by fantasy artist Jeremy Pea.
* Official Mutant Future Poison and Radiation tables for ease of reference.
A complimentary 12-page set of Encounter Tables are also included with downloads of this publication.
This book is fully bookmarked and designed to be printer-friendly and easy-to-use and includes low-resolution screen-friendly and high-resolution printer-friendly versions both of its cover surfaces and its interior pages.
NOTE: If you have already purchased the original edition of Creatures of the Wastelands, then all of the files associated with this new edition have been added to the older product files and can be downloaded by you for free through the end of November!
Inspired by the works of classic swords-and-sorcery authors like Fritz Lieber, Jack Vance, and Robert E. Howard, Swords of Kos: Hekaton is the second entry in Skirmisher Publishing LLC’s fantasy fiction series and follows Swords of Kos: Necropolis. In this anthology, the island and city of Kos and the lands around it are explored through the stories of eleven authors and original illustrations and cartography by nine artists. All are set during the Hekaton, centennial observance of the great volcanic cataclysm that reawakened magic, the elder races, and all manner of fell monsters, in a fantasy world that draws upon the myths, legends, and history of the Mediterranean, Europe, and the Middle East.
Stories in this compilation include “Bloodsuckers” by Michael O. Varhola, “Rogue’s Nightmare” by R.M. Aislin, “Chasing Shadows” by Richard T. Balsley, “The Misadventures of Bjoric” by Brendan Cass, “The Rite” by Christopher Van Deelen, “To the Dragon Apeiron” by Lissanne Lake, “Unfamiliar Ground” by Sharon Daugherty, “The Day Pateon Fnordseeker Gave Up Drinking” by Eric Lis, M.D., “Nithernons the Ale’er” by John Giddens, and “The Price of Land” by D.M. Fitzgerald. Join us in our adventures through the dark and fascinating swords-and-sorcery world of Kos!
You can get Swords of Kos: Hekaton today for just $5.99!