Tradetalk # 17 - Pavis & Prax Special
This is the seventeenth issue of Tradetalk, a fanzine dedicated to Glorantha, HeroQuest and RuneQuest. The dead-tree version was published in October 2009 by The Chaos Society.
Prax and Pavis are a region and a city east of Dragon Pass. This issue contains articles set in Pavis and Prax, especially two scenarios, and the region of the Vale of Flowers, a very special elven forest.
Please have a look at two other issues of Tradetalk, which focus on the same region:
Tradetalk # 8 "Pavis & Big Rubble Special" and Tradetalk # 9 "Pavis & Big Rubble Special II".
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- HEROQUEST/GLORANTHA -
- Raiding the Yelorna Temple - Expanion and adapion article for the classic RQ2 scenario from "Pavis and the Big Rubble" (by Ian Thomson)
- Don´t lose your head - Thanatari hunting scenario in the River of Cradles area (by Tobias Deterding)
- The Wasteland - Thanatari hunting scenario around Prax (by Tobias Deterding)
- The Ever-Burning Torches - mini-scenario in the River of Cradles area (by Ian Thomson & Craig Pays)
- Unicorn Quest - the Yelornan Quest for a cult steed (by Simon Phipp)
- The Vale of Flowers - article on the stange and beautiful aldryami forest (by Shannon Appelcline)
- Waves in the Wind - a Praxian Sablerider NPC (by Andreas Pittelkow)
- Hex-Map of Prax (by Dario Corallo)