Deluxe Starship Designs
“Lakota” is a Tomahawk-class courier ship owned and operated by a brother and sister team who employ three additional crew members. This class of ship was designed as a fast, multipurpose transport and it has seen considerable success since its launch a few years back. Many captains appreciate the armament, spacious cargo deck, and dedicated vehicle bay. The installed systems emphasize defense over offence, but the turrets and missile launcher can still be very effective in the hands of trained personnel.
At 195 feet long, the three-deck ship has a sizable hold suitable for either cargo or fighter craft. The main deck has an additional bay for a ground car or small fighter like the Stormcrow (a Sparrowhawk variant) currently carried. Lakota is an excellent ship for a group of up to seven whether they are hauling cargo, exploring beyond the civilized worlds, or running danagerous missions. Variant map pages (provided in color and black-and-white) can turn the cargo hold into a passenger deck or swap out some crew cabins for prisoner cells - just the thing for bounty hunting.
The .zip file contains the following:
- 17 page PDF file detailing the ship, interior areas, and crew.
- Open Game License stats provided for the vessel and crew.
- Map Book
- Full-color 18 page PDF file containing complete interior maps.
- Includes miniature-scale maps for tactical combat.
- Broken into pages for easy printing.
- Printer friendly, black and white version of the map book.
- Miniature-scale composite map of the ship interior.
- A poster-sized, 24x36 inch, 150 dpi, color JPEG image.
- Art directory with rendered images of Lakota and the Stormcrow-class fighter.
Sample documents and bonus art are available at 0-hr.com.
Like all of the Future Armada ships, Lakota is meant to be useful to game masters and players alike. Story, stats, and maps are all easily separated. Keep what you like & change what want, it's in your hands.