The Call to Arms series brings exciting new classes and other character options to your Fantasy Craft table. This installment presents the Deadeye, who stands apart from his foes - a quarter-mile apart. Unlike most of his peers, this savvy sniper relies on ambush tactics, keen eyesight, and unmatched mastery with bolt or bullet to take down enemies at range. Some may think him cowardly but a single arrow loosed from his bow can send an army into disarray, lay flat a scout before he can warn his comrades, or silence a distant mage before his magic can rend the world apart.
Depending on the campaign, a Deadeye could be...
• A veteran hunter bringing down even the largest game with only a bow and arrow
• A talented sniper whose natural gift lets him pick off enemy leaders, throwing their troops into chaos
• An underhanded assassin whose calling card is a silver bolt projecting from his target's head
• An exiled noble robbing from the rich and giving to the poor
• A lowly longbowman whose incredible skills make him the terror of knights far above his station
• A wily gunslinger sharpening his aim in deadly pistol duels
This expert class expansion also includes a new Ranged Combat feat chain, upgrading your black powder experience!
This file is layered so you can turn the cover and page frames off when printing.
Want more Fantasy Craft options? Check out our Call to Arms Bundles here, here, here, and here. New classes and dozens of feats, Paths, and more!