0 HR: Fantasy Cartography
Set sail on the high seas with this installment of Zero Hour fantasy cartography. Presented for your use are three sizes of ship, each with a variant configuration. At 100 feet in length, the largest vessel is a three masted ship with either three or four decks. An optional overlay page is provided to add a gun deck with ten cannons.
The mid sized boat, at 50 feet, has two masts and comes in two and three deck versions. The smaller boat is 30 feet long and has a single mast. An open version and a version with a cabin are included. These medieval sailing ships are ready to drop into your game of choice and help bring your story to life.
This product includes the following:
- Full color, miniature-scale maps broken into pages for easy printing.
- Black and white, printer-friendly versions of the map pages.
- A 24x36 inch, 150 dpi, color JPEG image of the ship maps at 1 inch = 5 feet scale (sample image below).
- A text-free version of the poster map, with the ships on a dark background, is also included.
- The latest update also includes alternate map pages with the dinghies removed from the decks of the ships and provided as separate objects (and "dinghy" is now spelled correctly :).
*A demo document, with print-previews of the books and a full-resolution sample page, is available at 0-hr.com
Weigh anchor and set a course for adventure. When its time to play, Zero Hour cartography is ready!