WELCOME TO POSEIDON, 2199AD
Prepare for a compelling journey into humanity's future on a distant planet where life is hard and dying is easy. A world where GEO Marshals enforce the peace and wired mercs patrol deep waters in deadly fighter subs. A place where corporate greed and human desperation ravage an alien ecology, threatening to plunge humanity into a war of survival with an alien legacy.
Welcome to the world of Blue Planet
Whether you are a Newcomer or Native, this guide contains everything a Blue Planet player needs to survive on the new frontier:
- A detailed future history of the Blue Planet setting
- Introduction to Poseidon, the GEO, the Incorporate, and the natives
- Information on the sociopolitical landscape of both Poseidon and the Solar System
- The newcomer survival guide
- Detailed descriptions of personal equipment and biotechnology
- Complete game rules, entirely redesigned for Blue Planet v2
This is the Second Edition of the Blue Planet roleplaying game, originally published by Fantasy Flight Games under license from Biohazard Games, and currently licensed by RedBrick. The PDF has been produced from a scan of the original book and, as such, may be a larger download than if produced from the digital source files, which are not available. The PDF has been OCR'd to make it searchable. Defects and artifacts are also unavoidable as the conditions of the books used to make scans vary. We have attempted to balance quality and size throughout the process and hope you are happy with the result.