Hyperlite: The Sirius Treaty
The Sirius Treaty, forged between the star-faring species to prevent a galaxy-wide war. It had a simple aim: to prevent the deadly, interstellar conflict spiraling out of control. Its intent was more sinister - to constrain and leash the newest species in the galaxy: humanity.
But the United Nations of Earth and the Core Worlds of humanity need to expand, need to find new planets to colonise. Resources remain scarce so the conflict still goes on, though in a different guise and monitoried by the ever-vigilant Invigilators, the sinister force set up to enforce the tenets of the Sirius Treaty.
In Hyperlite:The Sirius Treaty, players take the role of UNE Special Forces legionnaires tasked with troubleshooting, exploring new planets, seeking out vital resources and searching for Precursor artefacts. They have all the technology Earth can give them: cranial implants, library jacks, subdermal armour... and they are equipped with the finest swords, shields, bows and armour that the UNE can supply.
Based on the familiar Traveller™ OGL SRD, Hyperlite contains everything you need to take your SF Roleplaying Game in a new direction: the universe of the Sirius Treaty.
- Character Generation options and careers for the intriguing universe of the Sirius Treaty
- A background and timeline for the universe of the UNE and the Sirius Treaty
- A new skill set to support the Hyperlite universe
- Implants, equipment and rules to support conflict and interaction on the primitive worlds where the Sirius Treaty holds sway
- Background and statistics for all the Treaty Species and the Invigilators
- Campaign, world and scenario building guidelines, including a ready-to-use, sample scenario!
- Regularly updated online resources and scenarios
This product is stand-alone. The Traveller™ Core Rulebook is available from Mongoose Publishing.