Tailslap is a new 4th edition magazine of articles detailing new characters, creatures, magic items, encounters, spells, powers, rituals, plot hooks, adventure seeds, playable classes, races, campaign settings and area descriptions for use in your games. We also like to mix in cool little details and intriguing features that will enrich your game world.
These features are intended to be ready for you, be you player or gamemaster, to drop into your games as you see fit. In addition, many of these articles will combine to form complete adventures and campaigns that you can play. We work hard to make this material as easy to use as it is fantastic, and we hope that you enjoy using it in your games. To this end Tailslap is formatted in landscape for easy online reading.
The inaugural issue of Tailslap contains the following articles:
- Vault of the Clay Medusa - a trap-filled encounter by Save Versus Death's Scott A Murray
- Player's Corner - new feats and a new playable race
- Wizard Paths and Powers - two new paragon paths for arcane casters
- The Lair of Jurgen the Learned - an encounter where solving puzzles gives access to a knowledgeable sage
- The Lands of Soralia - geography and history of a large region for use in your campaigns
- People of Soralia - NPCs with stats, backgrounds and suggestions for use in your games
- Leviathans & Other Aquatic Terrors - new aquatic monsters for players to conquer
- All That Glitters - powerful magical treasure for your hordes
- Mundane Equipment - new equipment for players to wield against their foes