Created by William Spencer-Hale
Lucifer, the "Light Bearer," announced his return in August 1945, with the fire of two new suns. When they flashed into existence over two cities in Japan, the last sight thousands saw before their retinas melted were the compassionate and smoldering eyes of the Fallen One. Nothing remained but the faint shadows of their souls etched into the concrete ruins of buildings and streets. A new age had dawned, for Earth had become the Throne of Hell.
Rapture: The Second Coming is a new d20 System edition of this classic game about the end times. Characters fight to aid the celestial armies and save humanity -- or join the infernal horde, paving the way for LuciferÕs conquest. Rapture: The Second Coming includes:
- a dozen new advanced classes, including Knight Templar, Kabbalist, Jesuit, Order of the Fly and more;
- new feats and class talents;
- information on the legions of both Heaven and Hell;
- rules for faith, summoning angels and demons, possession and exorcisms;
- updated history for the original game about the Apocalypse;
- a complete, ready-to-play adventure.
Requires the use of a Roleplaying Game Core Book published by Wizards of the Coast, Inc.