Journey to the Top of the World
The coldest north is the ultimate frontier for adventure, and nature can prove just as challenging a foe as any monster.
Included in Weird New World:
- A large full color map detailing a continent-sized arctic area
- Over forty encounter areas, many of which are suitable for expansion into full adventure scenarios in their own right
- Rules covering survival in the furthest north
- The ultimate secret of a fallen race
- An open-ended sandbox setting that you can insert seamlessly into your campaign!
An Adventure for Character Levels 4 – 7
This PDF is A5 size, with a beautiful full-color A3 size wilderness map.
Compatible with Labyrinth Lord, LotFP Weird Fantasy Role-Playing, OSRIC, and Swords & Wizardry Core Rules
Labyrinth Lord™ is copyright 2007-2009, Daniel Proctor. Labyrinth Lord™ and Advanced Labyrinth Lord™ are trademarks of Daniel Proctor. These trademarks are used under the Labyrinth Lord™ Trademark License 1.1 available at www.goblinoidgames.com.
This product uses the OSRIC™ System (Oldschool System Reference and Index Compilation™). The OSRIC™ system text may be found at http://www.knights-n-knaves.com/osric. The OSRIC™ text is copyright of Stuart Marshall. "OSRIC™" and "Oldschool System Reference and Index Compilation™" are trademarks of Stuart Marshall and Matthew Finch and may be used only in accordance with the OSRIC™ license.
Swords & Wizardry, S&W, and Mythmere Games are the trademarks of Matthew J. Finch.
LotFP and LotFP Weird Fantasy Role-Playing are trademarks owned by James Edward Raggi IV. LotFP is not affiliated with Matthew J. Finch, Daniel Proctor, Stuart Marshall, Goblinoid Games, or Mythmere Games.