Silvervine Games Excel Adventure Template
Straight from the offices of Silvervine Games and the cluttered desk of John Arcadian, this excel adventure template is a spreadsheet file that makes organizing Silvervine adventures a snap. Developed as a personal tool by John for use in his own games, this excel file contains many sheets that make it easy to organize and run a game. The spreadsheet format lets a Game Master copy and paste information from other sources, organize combats easily with the attached list of enemy ratings and the combat tracker, prepare plot and location information beforehand, and modify information on the fly as you take notes. The Silvervine games group has been using this to organize and run games for 4 years and wanted to share this tool with Silvervine Game Masters.
- Combat Tracker - An easy to use combat tracker that keeps all the information needed right in front of you.
- Enemy Ratings - All of the enemy ratings from the Silvervine Games Core Rulebook.
- Location Templates - A quick reference for all your locations, allowing you to easily reference multiple set pieces at once.
- NPC Quick Reference - A page for more detailed NPCs that puts all the necessary information at your fingertips.
- Plot Points Page - A sheet that lets you keep your story organized and adaptable.
- Notes - A sheet used for writing and keeping notes organized on the fly.
- Excel Character Sheet - The Excel character sheet created by fan Jeremy Lotze, contains calculations and fields that allow a Game Master to easily whip up a character. It has been slightly modified to fit the current system and is able to handle all your detailed NPCs or act as a character tracker. It can also be easily printed.