A universal, rules-lite role-playing game.
-U- the Game of Stories
We all enjoy stories, be they in movies, TV, comic books, or any number of entertainments. But what if you could be the main character in the story. What if it was you fighting for the freedom of the ancient empire? What if it was you that saved the local pizza den from financial failure? What if it was you that had all those amazing powers?
Well now it can be. Welcome to -U- the Game of Stories.
All you need is this core rulebook, 3 six-sided dice, some paper, a pencil, and at least 1 friend to begin telling your amazing stories.
This book includes:
- A full rules-lite system for any game you want to play in any genre.
- A list of special Abilities for use in stories with special powers.
- 2 sample stories for you to play.
- Print2Play pages of Character Records, Story Outlines, and Player Point cards
- A 1-page Rules-at-a-Glance that can be cut and folded to fit in a standard card sleeve for gaming on the go.
Great for duet gaming, introducing people to the hobby of role playing games, and one-shot adventures. Let your stories begin with -U- the Game of Stories.
Note: This is an updated and revised edition of this game. As always, we offer a free copy to anyone with a previous edition of our game.