From the scattered databases of the fallen Terran Mandate comes the first in a sequence of supplementary files for Stars Without Number, the OSR retro-influenced game of science-fiction adventure. Sample this free file and learn of the rough-and-tumble space stations of the far frontier worlds and the Bannerjee Construction Solutions that made them possible.
Contained in this file, you'll find...
- Rules for using space stations in starship combat and information on the challenges of mounting an orbital drop assault in the teeth of a hostile military orbital.
- Details of three different models of Bannerjee space station, including statistics and sample station design builds.
- Several new weapons and fittings for both space stations and other starships in the Stars Without Number universe, along with details on the Trebuchet-class Siege Cruiser and its cumbersome, brutal Photonic Siege Cannon.
- The history of Bannerjee Construction Solutions, its jealous founder, and its lost repositories filled with precious technical schematics.
- A half-dozen station flaws to spark adventure, along with complications to spice up an otherwise sedate stay aboard an orbital station.
- Ten adventure seeds for high-orbit peril and profit.