A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game GM'S RESOURCE supplement by Creighton Broadhurst and Martin Tideswell
Champion of evil and dark nemesis of the paladin, the antipaladin stands as a bulwark against the forces of light and weal. Worshipping corrupt gods or foul demons, antipaladins work to spread darkness and chaos throughout the world. Antipaladins often stand at the centre of the blackest, vilest plots besetting the world. Whether as the leader of a foul horde, a lone harbinger of doom or the strong arm of a vile, depraved cult, the antipaladin brings fear, death and destruction wherever he goes.
Antipaladins presents seven scions of evil:
- Aelire Maiaral (CE female half-elf antipaladin 4)
- Petrok Uren (CE male human antipaladin 6)
- Steren Wearne (CE female half-elf antipaladin 4/bard 4)
- Duerrin Thramek (CE male duergar antipaladin 6/fighter 4)
- Eseld Cass (CE female human barbarian 5/antipaladin 7)
- Tharon Zaspar (CE male drow antipaladin 8/rogue 3/shadowdancer 2)
- Vaerosk Ixuzygax (CE female aasimar half-fiend antipaladin 13)<
Each antipaladin benefits from an extensive write-up including notes on their background, personality, mannerisms and distinguishing marks as well as a fully detailed stat block.
Antipaladins contains all the information required to run these foul, depraved opponents, However, to learn more about antipaladins, a GM should check out the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Advanced Player's Guide by Paizo Publishing.
This zip file now includes two versions of Antipaladins, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad. You can learn more about Raging Swan's Dual Format PDF initiative at ragingswan.com