"Not all of the old world's superpowers managed to survive into the Twenty-third century. The United states, for example, came out of the Great War broken and divided, and Russia is now a vassal state of the Siberian Empire. Like these two giants of the early days of space travel, China has suffered the loss of both territory and prestige in the wake of the War's atomic conclusion. That being said, historians and military analysts alike would be wise not to count the beleaguered nation out of interplanetary politics just yet. The Chinese may lack the colonies and off-world assets of Terra's "Big Three" powers, but they can potentially rise again to assert dominance over Terra's own orbital space. This is thanks to their newest spacecraft, the Zhang Qing-class orbital cutter."
The Zhang Qing-class Orbital Cutter is the perfect advisary for GMs looking to provide PCs with a worthy opponant without introducing game-breaking technology. Only a mild threat when encountered singly, these Cutters become more and more dangerous when encountered in large groups. With such versitility, the Zhang Qing can be challenging to PCs of all levels of experience.
- A full-page deckplan in sharp detail, suitable for increasing to poster size,
- A detailed description of the Zhang Qing project in the context of recent history,
- Close up views of all the essential areas of the vessel along with full explanations,
- Advice for the Game Master on how to incorporate the Zhang Qing into an existing campaign,
- Gaming stats that are compatable with all OpenD6 products,
- And a full page of 1-inch scale battle maps!
Experience the all the excitement and danger of orbital combat, get you Zhang Qing cutter today!