Everything you need to unleash a Bob, Lord of Evil adventure is here!
This is a full color Gamemaster Screen for Bob, Lord of Evil which can be printed out as needed.
This download includes multiple files, with the Bob, Lord of Evil Gamemaster Screen provided as both a 25.25" x 11" 3-page spread (2 PDF pages; each with three 8.5" x 11" panels per side) and also as a 8.5" x 11" 6-page option so you can print out whichever version is best for your printer. Both are provided at high resolution.
Also included is a bonus version of 8.5" x 11" Gamemaster Screen Blank Templates (a 6 page PDF) so you can make your own pages as desired.
Plus, a Bob, Lord of Evil Character Sheet is included that can be used with both the Bob, Lord of Evil and Murphy's World settings.
The Bob, Lord of Evil Gamemaster Screen is packed with the following useful resources (many of which are suitable for use with any roleplay game):
Outer 3 Panels (facing the Players)
• Sensibility Failure Actions Tables:
1. Stupid Actions for Any Fearful situation or Event.
2. Stupid Actions When a Strange Noise or Beckoning Voice is Heard.
3. Stupid Actions When an Unknown or Hostile Door/Portal is Encountered.
4. Stupid Actions When Confronted by an Menacing Antagonist.
5. Stupid Actions When Running or Being Chased.
• Undesirable Traits, Behaviors & Special Vulnerabilities.
• Darkling Undesirable Physical Transformations.
1. Horrible Humanoid Traits.
2. Other Head Features.
3. Other Body Appendages.
4. Eye Type.
5. Nose Type.
Inner 3 Panels (facing the Gamemaster)
• Universal Action Value Modifier Determination Table (easily determine Action difficulty).
• Action (Attack) Modes & Action Modifiers (for both the active PC and their Opponent).
• Attribute/Base Action Value Table (use for all Action Resolution 1d100 rolls).
• Damage Resistance Value Table (Armor Types).
• Wound Effects Table.
• Random Probability Table (the chance of something happening...).
• Instant Gamemaster Character (GMC) Creation Table (including Lunies & Darklings/Boblings).
• GMC Race Type.
• GMC Status & Vocation.
• GMC Classified by Type: How the GM Uses Them.
• Monster Basic Behavior Tables (2).
• Money in the Dark Lands.
• Basic Adventure Plots Table.
• Character Adventure Motivation Table.
• PC/Team Cooperation Ideas Table.
• Random Artifacts & Treasure Table.
Also included on all panels are Player & GM gameplay tips!
Murphy's World is a 163 page ebook that can be used as an adventure setting for characters from any RPG or as a stand-alone game (simple roleplay rules are provided based on a d100 percentile system). Please check it out by clicking on this link.
Bob, Lord of Evil is a 162 page ebook that can be used as an adventure setting for characters from any RPG or as a stand-alone game (simple roleplay rules are provided based on a d100 percentile system). Please check it out by clicking on this link.