Savage Worlds: Wellstone City for Fantasy Grounds
Library and Adventure Module for Fantasy Grounds II
Inside these pages you will find:
- Full bookmarks for all chapters and major sections in the book
- New Edges, Hindrances, and Setting Trappings geared for the dark alleys and gritty streets of Wellstone City
- Over 50 pages of setting description and a detailed history of Wellstone City
- NPCs, Crime Families and Organizations, Locations, and important people in the city
- An introductory adventure, Public Transit Assassins
Public Transit Assassins is an adventure for Novice level characters or higher that demonstrates that life in Wellstone is tough. Sometimes you have to walk to a job, sometimes you have to do what you can with what you have; sometimes you have to take the bus.
Good people live and work in the city. They carry out their lives and they try to ignore the crime and vice that exists all around them.
This is not their story.
This is not their City.
This is Wellstone.
Requires: A Fantasy Grounds full or ultimate license and the Savage Worlds v3 Ruleset
Fantasy Grounds II Conversion: Phil Garrad
(c) 2010 Pinnacle Entertainment Group. Smiling Jack, Savage Worlds, and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Pinnacle Entertainment Group. All Rights Reserved.
Produced under license by Studio 2 Publishing, Inc. The Studio 2 logo is a trademark of Studio 2 Publishing, Inc. ©2010. All Rights Reserved.
The Savage Worlds Ruleset (Fantasy Grounds II Conversion) by SmiteWorks USA, LLC, (C) 2010, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The Savage Worlds Ruleset format, programming code, and presentation is copyrighted by SmiteWorks USA, LLC and Pinnacle Entertainment Group. Redistribution by print or by file is strictly prohibited.
Fantasy Grounds II is a trademark of SmiteWorks USA, LLC (C) 2010. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.