THE PRINT VERSION IS IN FULL COLOR!
Rules Set: 4E (GSL)
This supplement expands upon the Adventurer's Guide to Cthonia.
Noble characters need noble families! As snow falls in the harsh northern lands of Cthonia, a wolf stirs about his lair attempting to gather support by uniting the barbaric tribes beyond the Crumbling Wall. Will characters join this ancient noble house and reap the benefits or try to stop the patriarch, Wulfred of House Mehrcia, as he schemes for the Cthonian throne.
This guide allows Game Masters and Players to roleplay and become a member of a prominent noble house within the Feudal Lords Campaign or other settings.
In Noble Houses: House of Mehrcia, Game Masters and Players alike shall find a plethora of information to create a fantastic medieval-like noble house.
This product provides Players with the following for thrilling play:
- Over 17 new powers and abilities including rules and benefits of joining a noble house.
- New paragon paths: The Glacial Knight and Ranger of the Crumbling Wall.
This product provides Game Masters with the following for thrilling play:
- Fairly detailed guide to House Mehrcia including maps of Creodworth Castle, the heart of the noble house.
- A rules system for creative Game Masters to develop additional noble houses in your campaign.
- Plots and schemes of the members of House Mehrcia to spawn adventure ideas north of Cthonia.
- New adversaries for characters: Glacial knights, Mehrcia hounds, Karscha the Troll Fist, Knight of the Three Sisters, Mehrcia Gate Guards, and Lord Wulfred, patriarch of House Mehrcia
Although designed for the Feudal Lords Campaign SettingTM, this product easily adapts into your favorite campaign or adventures.
BECOME A FAN AT ALEA PUBLISHING GROUP'S FACEBOOK PAGE! Get sneak peaks of upcoming products, discuss house rules, and much more.
Writer: Joshua Raynack
APGFL413, 16 pages, $3.95
DUNGEONS & DRAGONS Compatibility Logo TM & © Wizards of the Coast in the USA and other countries. Used with permission.