One Dollar Dungeon: Rogue's Reward Prison Map Pack
Can you put down the prison riot? Is one of your old friends wrongly imprisioned and you have to bust him out? Does the bloody paladin in your party insist you go inside to investigate the claims of a overly brutal and sadistic jailor? Are you imprisoned after the big misunderstanding of the Sherrif finding you with the corpse of the mayor? Did you really do it!? With D20 Cartographer, the story is in your hands!
Rogue's Reward Prison is the forth in a series of One Dollar Dungeon maps, which represent convenient starting locations or class-specific adventure locals for each traditional RPG character class. Rogue's Reward Prison is a poster sized prison map pack with general population cells, holding cells, gallows, and a frightening dungeon. The prison is mapped out in typical 1 in. = 5 ft. map format.
Included for your convenience are several different formats:
- Full color map in a single .jpg (versions with and without grid)
- High contrast black and white map in a single .jpg (great for printing on parchment textured paper)
- PDF of the map sliced up over multiple pages for easy printing for your home printer, compatible with US Letter and A4 size paper
D20 Cartographer also supports Virtual Table Top systems and includes:
- 100DPI gridless .jpg mapwith objects removed
- Objects in .png format for use on this map or reuse in your private maps
- An RPTools MapTool VTT file (.rpmap) with vision blocking and object layer set up for you