Townscapes: Stables Map
Townscapes are simple, generic maps of typical locations you might find in any medieval or fantasy towns. They are meant to fill in the gaps and provide easy to print maps for excepted or unexpected encounters. They are mapped out in typical 1 in. = 5 ft. map format.
Townscapes: Stables Map is a two-page (or 1 11x17 page) map of a simple, small-town riding stable to house your party's mounts, act as a ripe target for horse-thieves, or even a battleground in a zombie-ridden hamlet.
Included for your convenience are several different formats including:
- Full color map in a single .jpg (versions with and without grid)
- High contrast black and white map in a single .jpg (great for printing on parchment textured paper)
- Legal and A4-sized PDFs for printing on your home printer
D20 Cartographer also supports Virtual Table Top systems and includes:
- 100DPI gridless .png version with objects removed
- An object file folder with over 30 .png objects for private reuse in other Virtual Table Top Maps
- A RPTools (MapTools) VTT file with vision blocking and objects set up for you
Feel free to view a small preview image on page three of the flash preview! (the full page map, available in color, black and white, A4, and US Letter formats will be available in the downloads)
Want more Townscapes maps? Get them all!