Hard a'starboard and cram on full sail! Chase down those scurvy dogs and send them to a watery grave.
Jonathan Roberts, cartographer for Kobold Quarterly, Sunken Empires, and Adventures in the Hyborian Age, presents another Fantastic Map: "Pirate Ship".
These two multi-page PDFs allow you to print out maps of a 178' three masted square rigger and a 35' pinnace. Adventurers can use the pinnace to sneak up and board the pirate flagship, or perhaps they are part of the same fleet, investigating horrors that come from the deep...
The map pack contains:
- multi-page pdf scaled to print at 1 inch=1square, in both letter format and A4 with full colour and printer friendly greyscale.
- High resolution jpgs of the ships for home printing and for use in virtual tabletops (vtts) - with and without grids.
- pngs of the two ships with semi-transparent rigging, so that they can be used in mobile ship combat within a vtt.
- Ballista and ladder pngs to kit out your tall ship with the parephenalia of war.
- Maptool map files that can easily be imported into any campaign with vision set up, forquick use in any OGL, 4E of PFRPG game. The files require maptool 1.3.b84 or newer to work.
And if the worst should (inevitably) happen - the square rigged tall ship is can also be found in this map pack ... wrecked on the floor of the briny deep.
You can find more of Jonathan Roberts work at his blog HERE