Welcome to the GM's Day sale! From now through March 15th, this title has been marked down by 30%! For more values, visit our GM's Day sale page.
Kobold Quarterly issue #18 is like a kobold beach party ice chest, but instead of being packed with gnome jerky, KQ #18 has:
- Savants, cavaliers, beast masters and dragon hunters for Pathfinder RPG;
- the official Divine Gifts talents for AGE System;
- a minotaur ecology for 4th Edition D&D;
- and 3 new adventures!
The Savant base class for Pathfinder RPG can do a little of everything, and it's definitely for advanced players. Check out this marvelous jack of all trades!
Characters powered with divine magic are common in fantasy RPGs. Rather than treat them as a divine magic-using class, Green Ronin designer Steve Kenson introduces the official Divine Gift talent for AGE System, plus:
- Feats and auras for dragon lairs
- Creating great mysteries in RPGs
- Soul brokers and deals with the devil
- Siege weaponry for 4th Edition D&D
- 10 reasons why your characters should be in jail
- Wolfgang Baur's killer dragon encounter
- Monte Cook on explaining the inexplicable
- and so much more!
Pick up Kobold Quarterly #18 today!