Townscapes: River Crossing Map
Townscapes are simple, generic maps of typical locations you might find in any medieval or fantasy towns. They are meant to fill in the gaps and provide easy to print maps for excepted or unexpected encounters. They are mapped out in typical 1 in. = 5 ft. map format.
Townscapes: River Crossing Map is a one-page map of a simple wooden bridge spaning a twenty-foot river. Also included are single-page road, river, and clearing tiles in case you want to expand the scene for a slightly bigger battleground.
Included for your convenience are several different formats including:
- Full color map in a single .jpg (versions with and without grid)
- High contrast black and white map in a single .jpg (great for printing on parchment textured paper)
- Legal and A4-sized PDFs for printing on your home printer
D20 Cartographer also supports Virtual Table Top systems and includes:
- 100DPI gridless .png version with objects removed
- An object file folder with .png objects for private reuse in other Virtual Table Top Maps
- A RPTools (MapTools) VTT file with the map and object layer set up for you
Want more Townscapes maps? Get them all!