Debatable Actions: The Non-Combat Resolution Sourcebook is a PDF that focus on the arena of resolving conflict without violence but with words. The PDF creates three systems can be used to adjudicate debates of various types from legal to political to economical. Simple debates are used for minor confrontations, "super-simple" debates for easily decided sidetracks, and complex debates for situations central to the plot of the campaign. It's up to the GM to decide which is appropriate for the circumstances. This 23 page PDF includes a 36 card deck to help with gameplay is just the sort of thing needed for GMs to add depth to any great Pathfinder campaign world, including NeoExodus: A House Divided. This sourcebook includes:
- Simple and Complex Debate Rules
- Debate Maneuvers
- New Uses for Skills like Appraise, Diplomacy and Perform
- Over 15 New feats including Arbitrate Dispute, Determine Objective, Looking For Trouble, Public Support and Sense Of The Room.
- Nearly 20 New Spells including Absorb Information, Cryptic Mark, Forget, Instant Fact, Scyjack and Weaken Resistance.
- Nearly 15 New Wondrous items including Clever Table, Courier's Pouch, Echo Gem, Loyal Pen and Shrinking Vellum.
Pathfinder and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Publishing, LLC, and are used under license.