One Dollar Dungeons: Warlock's Wicked Warrens Map Pack
Have the Warlocks that dwell within this mountainside taken prisoners from the nearby town? Does the blood-magic they practice threaten to summon a dark power from the depths of hell? Have you come to put an end to the human sacrifice? Have the magicians that once lived here vanished all at once, leaving you to find the source of their disappearance? With D20 Cartographer, the story is in your hands!
Warlock's Wicked Warrens is the eighth and final release in the series of One Dollar Dungeons maps, which represent convenient starting locations or class-specific adventure locals for each traditional RPG character class. Warlock's Wicked Warrens is a large and detailed dungeon carved into a mountainside, featuring narrow corridors and massive rooms ripe for strategic combat! The structure is mapped out in typical 1 in. = 5 ft. map format.
Included for your convenience are several different formats including:
• Full color map in a single .jpg (versions with and without grid)
• High contrast black and white map in a single .jpg (great for printing on parchment textured paper)
• PDF of the sliced images for your home printer, compatible with US Letter and A4 size paper
D20 Cartographer also supports Virtual Table Top systems and includes:
• 100DPI gridless .jpg with objects removed
• An object file folder with over 35 new .png objects for private reuse in other maps
• A MapTools .rpmap VTT file with light, vision blocking, and objects set up for you. The Maptools file requires version 1.3b84 or higher to work.
Print Guide for the sliced PDF: When printing in Adobe Acrobat, remember to turn ‘page scaling' to ‘None' and uncheck ‘Choose paper source by PDF page size.' This will ensure the appropriate size and scale of the map and 1-inch grid. Previously, we released a separate A4 and US Letter file. This version and printing practice now prints properly to any page size.