Welcome to the GM's Day sale! From now through March 15th, this title has been marked down by 30%! For more values, visit our GM's Day sale page.
A train of camels, carrying a thousand vials of puum dust - the wealth of nations - strides slowly across the desert, its lookouts alert for the shadow of a dragon, passing high overhead. On a king's road crossing the old growth forests of the North, just ten miles from the sanctuary city of Hillsboro Downs, bandits waylay a twenty-horse team carrying casks of fine Halfling cheese and Dwarven brandy. Fleeing a loveless marriage, a young Half Elven princess signs on to work a traveling circus as an acrobat, hiding her true identity behind a velvet mask. Caravans are more than just a part of the mundane economy of the world. They are a springboard to future adventures. The following new rules not only include the original rules but build upon the innovative caravan simulation rules. These new rules offer new possibilities to players and game masters alike engaged in nomadic adventures. This sourcebook contains:
- 20 Wagon types including Bordello Wagon, Penitentiary Wagon, Skeletal Horse Team and Steam Engine
- Over 20 caravan equipment including Cargo Balloon, Letter of Passage, Proud Colors and Sin Caravan
- 35 caravan feats including Banker's Caravan, Fighting Beasts, Phantom Drivers and Reputable Mark
- Real-World Logistics of Caravans
- Nearly 10 Caravan plot hooks
- Over 20 Threats To The Caravan from Avalanche to Drow Marauders to Necromantic Horde.
- Plus 5 Sample caravans to use in your games.
Pathfinder and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Publishing, LLC, and are used under license.