Vampire: The Masquerade exploded into hobby games in 1991 and inspired a generation of fans of which the game industry had never seen before or since. The cultural significance Vampire left on not just the gaming world but on modern vampire-related pop culture can be seen and felt at virtually every turn and in every medium today.
Vampire: The Masquerade - 20th Anniversary Edition brings the entire World of Darkness experience full circle and will serve as the perfect anniversary milestone to celebrate two decades of gaming after dark. This is the original Masquerade in all its glory, and our way of saying thank you and welcome home.
- All thirteen original Clans, Clan variants and bloodlines, with their signature Disciplines
- Classic rules updated from Vampire's Revised Edition
- Character creation and advancement from Neonate to Methuselah
- All the Disciplines from level one through nine
- Updated setting to the modern nights
- New full color original art by Tim Bradstreet and other classic Masquerade artists
About the Now in Print editions:
1. The Black & White print editions of this book are not full-bleed. Because of printing requirements there is a small white border around the edge of the pages.
2. Standard Color uses a thinner paper stock than Premium Color. This usually means the colors are less vivid, but it also means the price drops a bit per page in the production process. Examples of pages: Premium Color vs. Standard Color.