Its existence was secret. Its purpose even more so. Skimming a low orbit of a gas giant, shrouded behind rings of ice and rock, hides a Happy Cat research station. Just who is responsible for this habitat, and why it was never disclosed to the United Colonial Marines is a mystery.
But now it needs your help. A broken, chilling broadcast has been received: "Mayday... situation dire. Biohazard containment... holed up in deck... radiation... running out of food... need urgent evacuation..."
Since the events of Earth one year earlier, every soul matters. You don't know what you are in for, nor what sort of crapstorm these commie corporate idiots have brought upon themselves, but whatever it is, you are confident you can handle it.
Destiny's Children is the first in a series of Adventures for Rapture: The End of Days, which can be run as stand alone missions, or fit neatly together as part of a larger story arc leading humanity back to Earth... and the ulimate battle for humanity's last soul.
Near Death Experience
Near Death Experience scenarios are richly detailed adventures for Rapture: The End of Days. Each mission is self-contained, and provides the Game Master with a complete adventure framework, printable player handouts (maps and enticing scraps of documentation), audio files to set the mood and provide clues, and a slew of deadly ideas to weave into each game session.
Although Near Death Experience scenarios have been crafted especially for Rapture, they can also be used as the basis for thrilling adventures in other sci-fi game settings. The perils may have new names, but the chills will remain the same!
Praise for Rapture: The End of Days
"This is the most clever, original setting concept I've seen since Day After Ragnarok. Someone really needs to make a film of this, right now."
- Greg Stanyer
"I like this book. It feels very much like a theological sci-fi horror, so it achieves everything it sets out to... The system for "Extras" is one of the most interesting ways I've seen to reward players for followers while making them both incredibly useful and expendable."
- Erathoniel Woodenbow (Featured Reviewer)
Inside this product
- Richly detailed adventure for between 3 and 7 players using the Rapture: The End of Days rules System.
- More than 30 thoughtfully crafted NPCs with motives and goals that can twist the plot in all manner of dangerous directions!
- Three new "Foes of Man" for your poor Heroes to face, complete with new Creature Powers!
- Hi-quality schematics of the secret Happy Cat Research Orbital.
- Multimedia files: SOS transmissions!
- Three BONUS audio background tracks to keep people creeped out, and to tense up the action. Usable with any RPG, these tracks are unique and only available with this product!
- Editable character tracking sheets.
- BONUS: Full color, hi-res map of the Destiny's Child, a UCM Rapid Response Vessel. Fantastic for use in any Sci-Fi game setting!
- 39 pages of awesome adventure.
- Fully printable with low-ink usage mode.
- Tablet ready with lots of cross-linking for easy cross-referencing during play.
- Quick-find system to get you to the right adventure detail fast.
- Giant A3 sized maps and schematics - also look great on the iPad!
- MP3 audio files for easy playback.