200 Character Goals
So there you are, sitting round the gaming table playing the latest creep infested session of Rapture: The End of Days that your GM has dreamed up for you and your roleplaying group, and you flub your roll and your character bites the big one. You narrate your character's death scene with all the aplomb and heart string tugging you can muster, and you get that all important vote that gets you another stat point for your new character. Great. Now you check the remaining pool of extras, and it's thinned rather heavily. You take a character profile that you hadn't considered playing before, and you are stuck for suitable Personal or Factional Goals, Redemption Task or your GM is shy one Political Instruction. No problemo! With this supplement, 200 Character Goals for Rapture, inspiration is close at hand.
Cindy Wang has taken up the thinkers pose and done the hard yards for you, coming up with no less than 200 varied goals, instruction and tasks to get your character fleshed out quickly and get you back into the game. And even if you can't find the exact one you want, you're likely to find one that gives you the spark of inspiration to get it worked out.
This is a resource that good Rapture GM's will want on their table!
Rapture: The End of Days
This is the game that brings Aliens together with the Exorcist! It's high body count, rules light, narrative fun where dying is the only way forward (but obviously not the way to survive!). You are somewhere out in space, often cut off from help and bottled up with something (or many somethings) horrible, as ready to eat you as to look the other way. In these times of life ending horror, it is often those at your side that are worse than the monsters at your door. This is the mayhem that is Rapture: The End of Days. It's one HELL of a GOOD time!
Praise for Rapture: The End of Days
"This is the most clever, original setting concept I've seen since Day After Ragnarok. Someone really needs to make a film of this, right now."
- Greg Stanyer
"I like this book. It feels very much like a theological sci-fi horror, so it achieves everything it sets out to... The system for "Extras" is one of the most interesting ways I've seen to reward players for followers while making them both incredibly useful and expendable."
- Erathoniel Woodenbow (Featured Reviewer)
|Inside this product
- 200 richly detailed goals, tasks and instructions to get you those life-saving dice adds in the Rapture: The End of Days rules System.
- Personal goals from many facets of the Rapture human diaspora.
- Redemption tasks that give your characters depth, and hooks for temptation!
- Factional Goals for each faction available in Rapture.
- Political Instructions from many of the governments and corporations outline in the Rapture: The End of Days Core Rulebook.
- 15 pages of goals, tasks and instructions at your fingertips.
- Fully printable with low-ink usage mode.
- Tablet ready with lots of cross-linking for easy cross-referencing during play.
- Quick-find system to get you to the right goal type fast.