Welcome to the GM's Day sale! From now through March 15th, this title has been marked down by 30%! For more values, visit our GM's Day sale page.
Magic shops and graveyard haunts, a new realm to explore and get-rich-quick schemes gone horribly wrong: This horn of kobold plenty is spilling over with what might be our most diverse assortment of articles ever. The full-bore 80 pages of KQ #19 include:
- A sneak preview of Tian Xia, Paizo's brand-new setting for Pathfinder, and its arch-devil Lau Kiritsu
- An interview with indie designer Jason Morningstar, creator of Fiasco
- A new good-guy necromancer class for Pathfinder RPG
- A new stand-alone solo adventure - just bring a d20, a pencil and some paper
- 2 new alchemist archetypes and 15 new discoveries
This issue features tons of options that suit any campaign:
- A guide to who's who in any royal court
- 4 unique magic shops, from the high end to the bargain bin
- New werewolf themes compatible with 4th edition D&D
- 10 new AGE System character backgrounds for the Midgard campaign setting
- 4 new death-themed Pathfinder archetypes: deathrager, grave druid, master of worms and zombie master
- Zobeck's Order of the Undying Sun
- Monte Cook on how to spice up traditional fantasy races and classes with balance-free bonuses
- ...and more!
Kobold Quarterly is bigger and better than ever, so get your copy today!