Precis Intermedia brings back this classic sci-fi roleplaying game (originally published by West End Games).
You just melted the barrel of your gun and your armor is shot full of holes. No cavalry is coming over the hill and you've still got to fly the shatterzone. You thought you were going to get rich and get home. Now it looks like all you may get is dead. All in all, a hell of a bad day.
It's a vast and dangerous sea of planets and stars, where a group of adventurers can just as easily improve their own fortunes or meet a swift and brutal death. Explore all its wonder, from the heart of the Core Worlds to the mysterious and deadly shatterzone itself.
This scanned reprint combines the Rule Book, Players' Guide, and Universe Guide into a single volume and also includes remastered MasterDeck™ action cards in PDF format (in both black & white and color, for both single and double-sided printing) -- a $4.95 value for FREE. The game requires two 10-sided dice. Masterdeck™ cards optional, but recommended for enhanced play.
- Value scale lets every attribute, action, effect, or skill use be quantified numerically to determine results.
- Results table measures success for both combat and various social maneuvers.
- Create your own aliens with special backgrounds and abilities.
- Rules included for psionics, cyberware, and starships.
- Background information on regions of space, aliens, megacorps, and Fleet with sample non-player characters.
- Reference sheets provided in back of book for commonly used information.
|Precis Intermedia's PDFinPrint™ service is available for this product after purchase. Now you can get PDFs made into softcovers for a small fee. Contact Precis Intermedia after purchase for more information.|