Do you write stories or run games that involve characters of any sort? Then the Character Pack is for you!
Generates characters for modern, medieval fantasy and science fiction settings.
Get Inspired with character ideas that wouldn't have occurred to you on your own.
Save Time by dropping generated characters straight into your story or game.
Character Builder Generators:
- The Character Generator is a synthesis of most of the other generators.
- The Motive Generator explains what drives a character, or what reasons they had for their latest shenanigans.
- The Name Generator does exactly what you'd expect, giving you up to 50 names at a time for Modern, Fantasy or Sci-fi characters.
- The Family Generator gives you a random assortment of the character's relatives and their professions, plus relationship status
- The Opinion Generator tells you how the character feels about an issue, and why.
- The Appearance Generator describes setting-neutral physical appearances in colorful detail.
- The Simple Character Generator gives you a quick sketch of a character's appearance, likes, dislikes, and general personality.
- The Tattoo Generator is a graphical gen that creates stylized tattoos and shows you where they're located.
How It Works:
Character Builder Features:
- Edit results from inside the program, tweaking formatting and adding or deleting information.
- Print results directly from the Character Builder - no need to even open another program!
- Save results to a file - no need to copy and paste.
- Saved Results allow you to keep a history of your last 10 results this session with each generator - no more accidentally clicking a button and losing results forever!
- Your Options panel allows you to save your window size, menu positions and most recent results across sessions. You can open up the Character Builder and find it looking exactly the way it was when you closed it.
The Character Builder is written in .NET, which means it should work on Windows XP or newer, and any Mac or *nix box that has an appropriate emulator installed. (Some features, such as printing, might not work on emulators.)