Sea Law contains the ship combat system and naval campaign guidelines for the Rolemaster system. With Sea Law a GM can set up and resolve naval battles involving a wide variety of ships from early oared galleys to great sailing ships. In fact, the combat system doesn't require a GM-it is a fully functional boardgame. Sea Law has everything you need to handle action on the oceans and seas, enriching the sagas and legends of your campaign for centuries to come.
Sea Law includes:
- A complete, detailed tactical ship combat system.
- Guidelines for stategic naval activity and ship construction.
- A wealth of material and suggestions for starting and running a naval campaign.
- Stats and descriptions for dozens of new sea creatures and for over a hundred historical and fantasy ships.
- Eight ship attack tables, eight ship critical tables, three ship weapon fumble/failure tables, and a variety of other tables and charts to help resolve situations commonly arising in a naval environment.
Publisher's Note: This product was created from image scans and thus its quality is imperfect. It is a searchable pdf.